Not used Ziplist before?
Ziplist is a feature of Amuse Your Bouche that allows you to save recipes to your very own recipe box to access later – not only my recipes, but also from hundreds of your other favourite food blogs! See the full list of participating sites here.
To save a recipe, you first need to sign up for an account. This is really easy and takes just minutes! Just head over to the Ziplist site and sign up.
Once you’ve signed up, you’re ready to start saving recipes! Just click the small ‘save’ button that appears next to the ingredients list of the recipe that you want to save:
Ziplist also has loads of other cool features, for example:
- you can create meal plans with recipes that you have saved in your recipe box.
- you can generate shopping lists for recipes or meal plans.
- you can get information about grocery deals in your local shops.
- you can use your smart phone or tablet to access your saved recipes and shopping lists on the go.
- you can email recipes to yourself or to your friends.
And about a million other things…!
Go and get yourself signed up with Ziplist now, and start saving Amuse Your Bouche recipes into your recipe box!